Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Bye bye last baddy

tag
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Bye bye last baddy

EQ dropped my only remaining baddie today, 61/2 yr old paid 40 dollar charge off! I didn't expect that this early. Score didn't jumped but hopped a little from 698 to 732. It does still remain on TU and my score there is only a 705. It was never on EXP which has my oldest account and that is in the 754 range . Mult inq this year and UTI at 14% so I'm sure that's holding scores down. 2 clean and 1 dirty !!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Bye bye last baddy

That's still a nice increase for a 6.5 year old baddie.  Did EQ drop it just because or did you do something to get it dropped?  Do you plan on seeing it come off of TU as well?  I agree if you get it off all bureaus and take your utilization down to under 9% and don't app for the rest of the year you'll be ringing in 2018 with scores all in the 750-775 range.

Message 2 of 3
Sbrooks1
Valued Contributor

Re: Bye bye last baddy

I did not initiate any kind of EE dispute and I thought EQ would only fall off a month early! Yrs, no more inquiries and get the UTI down is my plan!!
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.