Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CR Oddities

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

CR Oddities

So I just pulled my report on creditchecktotal and for the first time I've noticed some real oddities and since I've never dealt with this before I need some help:

1) My Alliant SSL is reporting to all 3 but EQ shows it as a credit card?

2) My BoA CR is reporting to all 3 (albeit 3 sepeate entries on CCT) but it's showing as an installment loan on EQ?

I'm beginning to suspect the Equifax oddities may be what is boosting my score so much higher than the other two, but I can't be sure.

What do I do?  Let me know if you need more info.

Edit:  EQ is also reporting my Cap1 as an installment loan?  Is this just normal for EQ?  

Edit 2:  I went to dispute it and on the dispute it shows them correctly.  Could this just be CCT's mess up?

Edit 3:  I firmly believe this is CCT's issue.  I just checked with CK and it checks out there too.  Whew.  I kind of knee jerked there.

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: CR Oddities

Yeah, EQ is odd on reports from CCT.  I've noticed that my CCs are listed as installment loans, but that's just how CCT is presenting them (incorrectly) and it has no bearing on your score or anything.  I don't have a SSL, but I'd imagine the way it is displayed via CCT on EQ is simply another error and nothing to worry about.

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.