Valued Member
chrissy122g

CRA reporting accurate and others deleating?

I have disputed a number of things on my reports from all 3 CRA....I get the results back and most of it was deleted but things that were deleted by one agency was updated by another...how is this? Each one verify things that differently?
Established Member
TigersFan

Re: CRA reporting accurate and others deleating?

I'm betting that Experian is the one "verifying" bad information. Is that the case? That is my experience with them. What was verified by which CRA in your case? 

I have an old account that BOA tells me they are reporting as only as "Disch in BK" with no late payments. EQ and TU report it exactly that way. However, EX reports it as "Bankruptcy/Charge off" and shows the full history of late payments and they "verified" it without any changes upon my recent dispute. I have requested an account status letter from BOA and will dispute again at EX by mail, including a copy of the letter, when it comes.
Ch. 7 BK filed Oct. 2005 (old law)

EQ=698, TU=715, EX=who cares?
Established Contributor
FICO_Focused

chrissy122g wrote:
I have disputed a number of things on my reports from all 3 CRA....I get the results back and most of it was deleted but things that were deleted by one agency was updated by another...how is this? Each one verify things that differently?

Each has its own method of verification. and each CA / OC has its own method of communicating back. If the info is in fact inaccurate continue to press forward with MOV request to CRA that updated info.

Good luck.

Rob
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie

Call a face to face meeting with a rep from the CRA in question. To do so, draw a pentagram on the floor, slaughter a goat, BAM, rep from the CRA appears. Works every time. :smileywink:

Look into MOV. See my sig.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}