Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRAs to Fico - Any delay?

tag
sh9730
Regular Contributor

CRAs to Fico - Any delay?

Im sure this has been asked, but when I search I get alot of close stuff but not this exactly.  I disputed some innacurate information on EX and they are deleting the tradeline.   If I were to do a new MFYFICO pull would that show up immediately as soon as it doesnt show up on the hard copy from the CRA?  Or is there a delay to updated information from the CRA to show up here?

Thanks
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Re: CRAs to Fico - Any delay?

Hi sh9730, once the tradeline is deleted, then it will show up on your myfico EX report. There is no delay. FICO scoring is dynamic (at work 24/7).

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 7
sh9730
Regular Contributor

Thanks.  We ll see...I disputed some innacurate date reports on a really old repo (Ex showed a 90 day late on a repo from 2001!  Im sure it was the JDB that somehow got it done in an attempt to re age since the other CRAs didnt have it wrong), Anyway EX  made some changes that were more accurate but not exactly right...(which caused a 9 point drop in FICO), so I called just to confirm the drop of date...rep on phone says....today! I think since it was gonna come off in April anyway she was just gonna override rather than try and reinvestigate again....we ll see! 

Another question?  Probably should be another post...but the JDB still has the coll account showing with a scheduled drop off date in April....with the OC TL dropping off...but the CA coll account still there, will I get a score bump at all?  Or not til April?
Message 3 of 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually-
I have seen upto a 3 day delay from it being "pending delete" and deleted- with the same delay in FICO

ByrdMan wrote:
Hi sh9730, once the tradeline is deleted, then it will show up on your myfico EX report. There is no delay. FICO scoring is dynamic (at work 24/7).

Message 4 of 7
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

Actually-

I have seen upto a 3 day delay from it being "pending delete" and deleted- with the same delay in FICO

@Junejer wrote:

Sounds like the operative words being pending delete. Once it is GONE, there should not be a delay in the score impact.

Message 5 of 7
sh9730
Regular Contributor

Any thoughts on that second question I asked?

"Another question?  Probably should be another post...but the JDB still has the coll account showing with a scheduled drop off date in April....with the OC TL dropping off...but the CA coll account still there, will I get a score bump at all?  Or not til April? "
Message 6 of 7
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

Hi sh9730, I wouldn't expect a big bump in score until that JDB is gone.

Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.