cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Can someone explain?

Established Member

Re: Can someone explain?

There is also a satisfied medical judgment. Was only updated to PAID July of last year because I happened to see it still open, even though it was paid in 2011.

Epic Contributor

Get those CC paid down.  One to 0 the other to 9% or below.  Your overall utilization is around 51% which is high.  YMMV but I would say between 5 - 10 points for every 10% paid down.

For the judgment, find out if your state allows satisfied judgments to be vacated. 

Epic Contributor

Those merchant cards could be included in your revolving.  How are they listed on your CR?

Established Member

Right. All the merchant accounts are listed as revolving.

So, I'm guessing the total revolving utilization should be under 50, right?

Epic Contributor

Total revolving utilization, for optimum FICO score should be 9% or under.  That is usually done by letting all but one report 0 balances and the last one at 9% or below.

Established Member

Looks like I have more work to do...it MIGHT be possible to get that judgment vacated in my state...thank you for your help.

Valued Contributor

What was the PFD attempt on? Also I would consider lowering your credit card utilitzation to the 10 to 20% range which should help your scores.

Equifax My FICO score 814 11/29/2016, Discover TU FICO 807 12/29/2016 Citibank Equifax Bankcard FICO score 827 12/27/2016 Average of Accounts 13 years and no Installment accounts, 1 TU inquiry in 2015
Established Member

On that newly reported late. It was unsuccessful.