Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Cap1 GONE GONE GONE

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cap1 GONE GONE GONE

Fell of Experian 6 weeks ago, TU 3 weeks ago, and Efax went by the letter (12/01 DOFD, 11/01 Fell off).

Score watch #s haven't come in yet, Fako (TrueCredit) showed 120 point jump, assuming that is not right since TU Fako showed 80 points and Fico was nothing (?).  

Anyway, I'm hoping for a good bump because that is my last baddie on Efax, 100% clean/perfect score (currently 686, from low 500s a year ago).

When I go for credit on this I'm going to pay down my util (about 40% now) to 1%, that should bump me I'm guessing at least 20 points too.

Final step (hopefully!) is to somehow get an Amex (Experian still has baddies) and have them date to my old account.  That will give me perfect Efax, 38 year old AU, 28 year old oldest personal account, low util.  Going to be doing LOC Biz apps end of Feb, and 3 new cards age a year then.  I'm hoping to get high 700s by then.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
GFer
Valued Contributor

Re: Cap1 GONE GONE GONE

Congrats!

You've come a long way in a year!

EQ 817, EX 815, TU 813 (Updated 1/5/18: TU 843

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

good job! congrats!
Message 3 of 5
LuvsRetro
Frequent Contributor

Hi Nyccc,

Has your Capital One stayed off your Equifax report?

I had them delete due to SOL in October, but they reinserted this month and reaged the account to a new DOFD which is 8 months longer. 

I am in the process of a dispute as I have records showing the first delinquency is 09/2001. 

10/01/2017 myFico EQ-778 TU-793 EX-781
11/01/2017 myFico EX-799, Barclays 11-4 Reported: EQ-796 TU-826 EX-799
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

@teamfico wrote:

Hi Nyccc,

Has your Capital One stayed off your Equifax report?

I had them delete due to SOL in October, but they reinserted this month and reaged the account to a new DOFD which is 8 months longer. 

I am in the process of a dispute as I have records showing the first delinquency is 09/2001. 

I will slaughter them if they do that.  I have the docs from them that show DOFD in 11/01.  If the put it back on it is only with 'malice and forethought' and I won't dispute, I'll sue.  I'm almost totally clean (can't shake the Bally's, down to letter to CEO) and just got approved for Amex which will be dated to 1986 giving me a nice big bump.

Last thing I need is freaking Cap1 and I wasted enough time with CRAs. I'll go straight to lawyer then and take it all the way to court.

This credit report management is a part-time job...

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.