Senior Contributor
mongstradamus

Capital One reporting To CRA

I have an quick question about how capital one and credit cards in general report to the Credit reporting Agencies. I had my last cap one bill statement cut on the eight of august, I only got score watch update about cap one reporting with new balance today. Does it usually take over an week for them to report after the statement cuts ? Is that how most cc are an week after statement cuts , they report to CRA?

EX Fico 770 5/12/2014 Fako 806 CS/Credit.com 7/23/14
EQ SW 807 quizzle fako 796 7/19/14
TU Fico 804 7/24/2014 Fako 751 Creditkarma 7/12/2014
Valued Member
sleauxmeaux

Re: Capital One reporting To CRA

I'm not real sure about the amount of time it takes BUT I did read that Cap One is lagging due to the transition of HSBC or something like that. One of my Cap One cards updated today (score watch alert) but I still have one other & my auto loan with them that is still not updated.
guiness56

Community Leader
Senior Contributor
myjourney

mongstradamus wrote:

I have an quick question about how capital one and credit cards in general report to the Credit reporting Agencies. I had my last cap one bill statement cut on the eight of august, I only got score watch update about cap one reporting with new balance today. Does it usually take over an week for them to report after the statement cuts ? Is that how most cc are an week after statement cuts , they report to CRA?

My Cap1's take a few days a week at most

"Intelligence plus character--that is the goal of true education"
Cap1 EO link below
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Capital+One+CEO+email+address+#seen
Last 5 apps 6/6/13
Senior Contributor
mongstradamus

hmm i guess i should wait an week give or take before i should see them report. On an side not i was recently added as AU to wellsfargo account, do i need to wait till statement cuts before i see it added to my credit report or should it be instant and show up with last months info ?

EX Fico 770 5/12/2014 Fako 806 CS/Credit.com 7/23/14
EQ SW 807 quizzle fako 796 7/19/14
TU Fico 804 7/24/2014 Fako 751 Creditkarma 7/12/2014

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+