Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Change of status

tag
reily28
Established Member

Change of status

I have a judgment aginst me for $30,000.00 This was included in my BK and has not been reported as such my score now is 590. What would you think my score might go up to????? Once this is reported as included in BK.

P.S. This ia aprox 98% of the money i show owed on my credit reports. The BK was discharged 18 months ago.

Thanks for your thoughts.
Message 1 of 7
6 REPLIES 6
reily28
Established Member

Re: Change of status

Need to buy a home?
Message 2 of 7
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

reily28 wrote:
I have a judgment aginst me for $30,000.00 This was included in my BK and has not been reported as such my score now is 590. What would you think my score might go up to????? Once this is reported as included in BK.

P.S. This ia aprox 98% of the money i show owed on my credit reports. The BK was discharged 18 months ago.

Thanks for your thoughts.

You are saying a $30k judgment was IIB, but is not on your reports? And you are thinking it being reported is going to somehow help you?

Message Edited by Tuscani on 05-17-2007 06:20 PM
Message 3 of 7
reily28
Established Member

It shows on all 3 reports as late but should show this month as included in BK chapter 7
Message 4 of 7
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Ok, your score should go up. Can't say how much of course. I suspect that FICO may view IIB as better while a human reviewer may prefer the Paid. Human reviews tend to like the word "paid", even if it was formerly delinquent.

Message Edited by Tuscani on 05-17-2007 06:47 PM
Message 5 of 7
reily28
Established Member

do you think it might get me the 20 points I am looking for to buy a home? Or is that to much?
Message 6 of 7
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

20pts seems reasonable... keep us updated.
Message 7 of 7
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.