Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Checking your score often

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Checking your score often

Hello, this is my first post. Me and my husband are looking to buy a house and will be using him soley for the mortgage because his credit scores are higher and it will be easier to increase his scores quickly for a better rate than mine. Somebody said something about checking their score at least once a week on another thread. How do you do that without spending the 40bucks or whatever it is to order all three reports? Im TOTALLY new at this whole credit thing, so please forgive me.
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Checking your score often

I pay the monthly fee for my Eq reported score watch. My 3 Credit Reports have almost all the same information, so I don't bother pulling all 3 scores, 1 is good enough for me. As far as pulling scores, score watch tells me my score every time it changes. So I have virtually a daily score. Scores won't often change daily, so for the $9 monthly it was the best deal for me. If my score changed tomorrow afternoon, I receive an email notifying that I have a new score. To get all 3 scores, other than the free trial service, $40 is the only way to get it.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I know about ordering the three scores and the cost, I just didnt know if you had to do that every time you wanted your scores. How do you do the credit watching you were talking about?
Message 3 of 4
Tuscani
Moderator Emeritus

Newatthis wrote:
I know about ordering the three scores and the cost, I just didnt know if you had to do that every time you wanted your scores. How do you do the credit watching you were talking about?

Welcome.. Check out the scoring 101 thread. Smiley Happy
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.