Valued Member
diggumsmacks

Collection on Eq if paid will the CA report with my collection with the other CRA

[ Edited ]
My collections on Eq and if I where to try and pay for deletion and not get it and have to just pay for it is there any way I can have them not report it to the other two CRA

Message Edited by diggumsmacks on 06-27-2007 05:59 PM
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Collection on Eq if paid will the CA report with my collection with the other CRA

diggumsmacks wrote:
My collections on Eq and if I where to try and pay for deletion and not get it and have to just pay for it is there any way I can have them not report it to the other two CRA

Message Edited by diggumsmacks on 06-27-2007 05:59 PM

No.. but generally (assuming it's not a new collection) if it isn't already reporting on the other two by now it probably never will.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}