Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused about these scores

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Confused about these scores

I have had a long period of bad pay history and over the past few years have corrected it.  I have erased all of my debt other than mortgage and one car loan.  I have a few credit cards with zero balances.  I have accounts with myfico and with transunion.  My 3 score average on transunion.com is 720 with my equifax score being 716.  My equifax score on this site is 613.  Reports seem to be the same.  Is there a reasonable explanation how this could happen?

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
creditnocash
Valued Contributor

Re: Confused about these scores

the scores on tu are fakos when the scores here are FICOs. they are a different scale. 

Current: Fico ScoresEQ~706 TU~719 EX 709 4/28/23

Inquiries (24 Months): EQ 0 TU 0 EX 0| Most Recent: A LONG WHILE
Over 12 Months:0

2023 Goals:
Buy A Home
Earn Cash Back

Amex Zync(Unicorn)
Chase Freedom$1500
Discover IT$7,400
Citi DC $10,000
Citizens Mastercard$7,000

Message 2 of 3
dodgerslv
Valued Contributor

Re: Confused about these scores

@Anonymous wrote:

I have had a long period of bad pay history and over the past few years have corrected it.  I have erased all of my debt other than mortgage and one car loan.  I have a few credit cards with zero balances.  I have accounts with myfico and with transunion.  My 3 score average on transunion.com is 720 with my equifax score being 716.  My equifax score on this site is 613.  Reports seem to be the same.  Is there a reasonable explanation how this could happen?

The scores on transunion.com are based on a vantage scale which is 500-990. MyFico's scale is actually a true FICO score (scale 300-850).

gardening since 5/21/2016
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.