Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Confused by Equifax

tag
usofascott
Valued Member

Confused by Equifax

I have a subscription to Equifax that gives me free daily credit reports.  I just pulled the report and nothing has changed in days. However, curiousity got to me so I bought a MyFico Equifax score today.  When i looked at the MyFico report it was not the same as the Equifax report I also pulled today.  MyFico now shows my C1 card that I was added as an AU on.  Equifax directly does not not show the new AU account.

How can they be pulling the same report and not showing the same accounts.  And yes, I made sure i didnt accidentally pull an Experian score and report on MyFico

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

Re: Confused by Equifax

Dont know if you already know but Equifax.com gives you FAKO Score which is there scoring model, but myFICO gives you the real deal, the score that lnders tend to pull.

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Chapter 7 BK Dischagred on 07/11/16. Gardening Since 01/17/2019
Message 2 of 9
09Lexie
Moderator Emerita

Message 3 of 9
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

My sister pulled her Equifax FICO via Equifax.com and it matched the one from this site. 

Discover IT $2,600- First Premier MasterCard $1,000- Dillards Store Card $300- Fingerhut Advantage $200
Message 4 of 9
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

You can purchase your FICO Score from Equifax.com and get the same one as this site. because they are FICO Scores.

Message 5 of 9
Shogun
Moderator Emeritus

If you look hard enough on their sight you will find it, but they push the fake scores.
Starting Score: 504
July 2013 score:
EQ FICO 819, TU08 778, EX "806 lender pull 07/26/2013
Goal Score: All Scores 760+, Newest goal 800+
Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Current scores after adding $81K in CLs and 2 new cars since July 2013
EQ:809 TU 777 EX 790 Now it's just garden time!

June 2017 update: All scores over 820, just pure gardening now.
Message 6 of 9
usofascott
Valued Member

guys, i am not concenrned with the actual score. Its the reports that are different.  One account has been added to the EQ report on MyFico and it does not show up on the report i pull from EQ directly

Message 7 of 9
guiness56
Epic Contributor

@usofascott wrote:

guys, i am not concenrned with the actual score. Its the reports that are different.  One account has been added to the EQ report on MyFico and it does not show up on the report i pull from EQ directly

That is odd since the reports from here are pulled directly from EQ.  I would contact EQ and find out why.

Message 8 of 9
BearsAndTurtlesRtheBest
Senior Contributor

+1 contact EQ directly.

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.