cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Could not process order for FICO deluxe product...SS# already in system???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Could not process order for FICO deluxe product...SS# already in system???

I just tried to order the myFICO deluxe product.  Everything was fine until I was prompted to enter my SS#...the response I rec'd said my SS# was already in use.  I was told to contact customer service, but they are not available right now.

Does anyone know what may be going on?
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Could not process order for FICO deluxe product...SS# already in system???

I got an idea of what might have happened. Have you ever signed up for a MyFICO service before in the past or bought anything?
Message 2 of 3
CreditBob
Established Contributor

Re: Could not process order for FICO deluxe product...SS# already in system???

I do have a very possible solution. Go back to www.myfico.com     Right underneath were your log in name and passowrd box is, it says forgot user id or apssword. Click on forgot password then enter ss#. I can not guarantee that would work but maybe if you used myfico in the past and have forgotten information this would be a way to do it when customer service is closed on Sunday. The only other thing that I can think of is, did you recently add a fraud alert to your reports? If you did it is possible that you are locked out of then system for your protection. I am just taking an educated guess. But do try clicking on forgot password and let all us members know if that has worked. If it still does not work then you will have to call cutomer service on Monday.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.