Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't get a real FICO score yet

tag
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Couldn't get a real FICO score yet

I tried to order my EQ score and went through the identity questions and it came back and said I don't have enough in my report for a score. Then I tried with TU score and it didn't even ask the identity questions before it said I didn't have info for those scores either. I wanted to have some sort of real score as my starting point in this journey before my new CC reports to the CRAs. I guess I have to settle for fako scores for now. Oh well, The bright side is that myFico says I won't be charged so there is that. i guess I just have to do nothing for a while and "garden" as they say. I'm learning to be responsible and do nothing. I was afraid for 3 years to get a credit card again because I had no self control when I was younger but I am serious and ready to start my journey now. I just got my Capital One card yesterday and I have charged 1 dollar on it so far so I'm off to a good start!

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Couldn't get a real FICO score yet

There are minimum scoring requirements for a FICO, and each have to be met before a FICO report can be ordered:

· At least one account that has been open for six months or more
· At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six months
· No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note: if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.