Valued Contributor
dddewdrop

Couldn't get a real FICO score yet

I tried to order my EQ score and went through the identity questions and it came back and said I don't have enough in my report for a score. Then I tried with TU score and it didn't even ask the identity questions before it said I didn't have info for those scores either. I wanted to have some sort of real score as my starting point in this journey before my new CC reports to the CRAs. I guess I have to settle for fako scores for now. Oh well, The bright side is that myFico says I won't be charged so there is that. i guess I just have to do nothing for a while and "garden" as they say. I'm learning to be responsible and do nothing. I was afraid for 3 years to get a credit card again because I had no self control when I was younger but I am serious and ready to start my journey now. I just got my Capital One card yesterday and I have charged 1 dollar on it so far so I'm off to a good start!

0/10001100/13001346/16001699/2000Prepaid ,,Recent scores:FICO EX 632,EQ 635,TU 632...Link to my Rebuild Log
Moderator Emeritus
llecs

Re: Couldn't get a real FICO score yet

There are minimum scoring requirements for a FICO, and each have to be met before a FICO report can be ordered:

· At least one account that has been open for six months or more
· At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the credit bureau with in the past six months
· No indication of deceased on the credit report (Please note: if you share an account with another person this may affect you if the other account holder is reported deceased).

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}