cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Couldn't make an account with my fico [Help]

tag
MichaelC12

Couldn't make an account with my fico [Help]

Hi my name is Michael I'm new to the forum. I tried to purchase the 3B package however Myfico told me that experian put a fraud shield on my account, I called experian and they told me that there is nothing holding my accounf information, no freeze nor fraud shield. I have 2 cap one credit card since 2013 never late payment always paid on time. anybody had the same problem?

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Couldn't make an account with my fico [Help]

I do not have any answer for you on this particular issue. Someone else may have had a similar issue with EX and knows how to address it and will respond, hopefully. Smiley Happy I have had very limited interactions, fortunately, with CRAs. Based on my own experience, EX seems to be the most technically challenged and probably most incompetent when it comes to providing proper training to their CS staff. Let me share my experience, only experience, dealing with with EX.

My newest account, the AMEX Delta, is now 28 months old. It is still not reported on my EX report. It has been on EQ and TU from the 2nd month of account opening. I contacted AMEX about a year ago to inquire about it. Their credit bureau department was quite perplexed and manually submitted an update. AMEX also sent me a letter with details of this reporting including eOscar reference number and advised me to wait another 60 days before checking my EX report. I did. No AMEX on EX. I contacted EX using the phone number provided on credit report. CS person was not aware of eOscar and could not understand why AMEX was not on my report. I was transferred twice to, presumably, higher up the proverbial ladder of intelligence and influence. Neither of them had a clue. I have not contact them since. Smiley Happy So, good luck with your pursuit. I am sure there is someone at EX that has the answer and knows the remedy. Reaching hat person is the key.
Message 2 of 4
MichaelC12

After talking with EX CS they told me that my 2 cap one account have been reported to EX only twice, when they were opened in May and Sep 2013 & October 2015 so virtualy I Only have 2 month of credit history and Myfico requires atleast 6. Should I call cap one?
Message 3 of 4
Riemi87
Established Member

MichaelC12 this happened to me when I purchased the 3B report. I called myFico customer service and answered questions so they could verify my identity. I have a fraud alert on my reports so it caused an issue. Go to support and contact us on myFico to get the customer support number. It took about five minutes to get mine to go through.

Good luck!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.