Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Crazy FAKO

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Crazy FAKO

Ok, my MyFico scores were/are at what is on my siggy. Today my creditkarma FAKO went up 31 points!? Now a 715. I realize it's not exactly real, but I'll take it.

I'm looking forward to real scores in this range. 

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
cashnocredit
Valued Contributor

Re: Crazy FAKO

@Anonymous wrote:

Ok, my MyFico scores were/are at what is on my siggy. Today my creditkarma FAKO went up 31 points!? Now a 715. I realize it's not exactly real, but I'll take it.

Perhaps it's the new year. My FICO went up 31 points as well in the last week and I had no change at all.  New Year's freebie.

I have reestablished credit over the last couple years
so my moniker is, well, rather out of date.

WM Discover $1800, WF Plat 12k, Chase Freedom Siggy18k, Amex Plat (60k H/B), Citi AA EWMC 25k
Message 2 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ha. I'll take it. 

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

My CK FAKO has been 678 for a year, in spite of the fact that I've added new accounts, had credit line increases, and all my real FICO scores have gone up.

Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Well, my Cap One free score shot up to 715 too. That makes it seem more real. 

Message 5 of 8
DoroLucky
Valued Contributor

My Cap1 FAKO is ALWAYS the same as my credit karma FAKO. I believe they use the same scoring model/system because they're never a number off. Everything reads, reports the exact same. 

TCL= $172,800
6-7-16: EQ 683 EX 713 TU 715
10-12-16 EQ 685 EX 706 TU 702 12-19-16 EQ 683 EX 704 TU 701 and CHILLING ON ICE...BRRRRR!
In the garden as of 6-7-16, I've been really really BADDDDD Smiley Sad Smiley Sad

Message 6 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Good to know. Interesting. I'll have to keep my eye on that. 

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Garsue31 wrote:

My Cap1 FAKO is ALWAYS the same as my credit karma FAKO. I believe they use the same scoring model/system because they're never a number off. Everything reads, reports the exact same. 

Same here.

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.