Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Check Total Changes to Credit Reports

tag
sylviagarcia
Regular Contributor

Credit Check Total Changes to Credit Reports

Hi All,

I just received an email stating that now CCT is changing the total amount of credit reports you access a month Smiley Sad

I went thru the entire process of changing from the Experian Credit Tracker Program - which by the way has an actual app only for their system ONLY because I would have 3 credit report from all 3 bureaus each month vs the 1 time with credit tracker... Why do they insist on giving us the information we all need ?!! its very frustrating.. after we are paying for this service they can't stop limiting us on the access of information Smiley MadSmiley Frustrated

Did anyone else receive this update?? What's your feedback on this matter?

Sorry for venting.. I just couldn't help feeling upset.

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Check Total Changes to Credit Reports

Yeah. Lots of us are. Check out the CreditCheckTotal main thread.
Message 2 of 8
sylviagarcia
Regular Contributor

Semyaz

Thanks.. but how do I get to the main thread?? I only get all old threads when I search for CCT on the community board :/

Message 3 of 8
TheConductor
Established Contributor

The way I look at it, for those of us on the reduced "retention" rate for CCT, it just went from a screaming good deal to a plain old good deal.

Still a fine value for what is essentially the EX CreditTracker product with added monthly EQ/TU scores and reports for only $6 more.

I do find it a little disappointing that they made this switch to all customers so soon after the CCT product was launched, though.  While the terms & conditions certainly give them the right to change the product content at any time, and us the customers the right to cancel at any time, you would hope that since credit reporting is meant to be an industry based on accurate information and trustworthiness, they would try to be a little more true to their word.

What they did may be entirely legal, but it's not in the best of faith to the customer relationship.

Starting: EQ 622 (myFICO 7/7/12), EX 696 (TU FAKO 8/14/12), TU 621 (CK TransRisk 7/24/12), Total CL $1k on 2 TLs
Current: EQ 709 (CCT 2/4/15), EX 704 (CCT 2/4/15) , TU 702 (CCT 2/4/15), Total CL $110.3k on 14 TLs Goal: 740+ x3
My Wallet: Amex BCP $30k, Chase United Explorer $16k, Amex SPG $13.5k, Barclaycard Ring MC $12.5k, Chase CSP VS $12.2k, Discover it $10.5k, C1 Venture VS $6.5k, Chase Slate $3.5k, Amex Hilton Surpass $2k, Barclaycard Apple V $2k, Chase Freedom V $1100, BoA Cash Rewards V $500, Citi BestBuy $500
My Loans: Prosper $25k/36mo, Prosper $17k/36mo
My Business: Chase Ink VS $5k, Amex BRG NPSL (> 10k),
Message 4 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sorry, I'm not able to post the link, but in the general credit subforum look for CreditCheckTotal with about 700 replies. GL.
Message 5 of 8
sylviagarcia
Regular Contributor

I completely agree with your statement (with regards to the value)... but I also agree on the fact that if its something the customer has the right to have and we are paying.. how hard is it to let us have the 3 reports updated per month vs. 1 per month?  Either way.. being that my information fluctuates tremendously due to my attempts to get the correct information on the reports.. I really enjoyed having it updated as much as possible.. it helps me to know where I stand.

Oh well I guess I'm venting again :/

Message 6 of 8
sylviagarcia
Regular Contributor

Semyaz:

Ok I'll try and see if I can figure it out ... thanks Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@sylviagarcia wrote:

Semyaz

Thanks.. but how do I get to the main thread?? I only get all old threads when I search for CCT on the community board :/

Here is the link to the CCT thread:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/General-Credit-Topics/CreditCheckTotal/td-p/4070326

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.