Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Scores are Weird!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Scores are Weird!

PS.  I think Sarge and BBs and others really may be onto something.  So nice thinking guys.

At the same time, it may be the case that the role of moderator involves discusssions on the forums but not advising MF on changes to their products.  Remember that many people are active members on the Forum but do not purchase any of those products.

But ALSO at the same time I totally get what BBS and Sarge are saying.  The particular way MF's Ultimate and Premier products are packaged and designed does (arguably) lead to a ton of Forum conversations -- actually the same conversation -- over and over and over again.  Not to mention confusing the purchasers of the products.  So the theoretical "wall of separation" between products and Forum is not especially real in practice.

I suggest you guys work offline (via PMs) on putting together a proposal.  One that would lay out the problem as you see it and outlining a couple options/solutions.  Then start a thread with your overview at the top.  I will certainly be glad to chime in and say "good thinking, guys!"

Message 21 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.