cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Scores

tag
efrey75

Credit Scores

Hi, I pulled my transunion report/score today, then i went to equifax website and pulled all 3 reports and scores. My question is why would my transunion score from their actual website be 100 points lower on the equifax website?????

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

Re: Credit Scores

They are both different FAKO scores, developed with different scoring criteria and weights.  They are not used by lenders.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 2 of 4
efrey75

I spoke with a financing manager yesterday and she informed me that they pull from transunion, I just don't see how my transunion on their site is 100 points higher than on equifax. Equifax gave me scores from all 3. I get the whole fako thing.  But wouldn't you think my transunion fako would be the same on both sites? 

Message 3 of 4
DaveSignal
Valued Contributor

They are different FAKO scores with different algorithms, different scoring methods, and different min/max score ranges.  Of course they are going to be different.

EX:694 TU:744 EQ:777
Amex ED $19.5k - BoA Travel Rewards $15k - CSP $5k - SDFCU EMV $15k - NFCU goRewards $20k - Barclays Arrival $6.5k
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.