Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Scoring is making me mad.

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Credit Scoring is making me mad.

This is worst than the best Roller Coaster. My Score are up one day and down the next. When I think everything is looking great I buy a newer score and BANG it's down about 50 points. 2/9/08 TU 699 Equ 683 Exp 707 2/22/08 TU 639 Equ 678 Exp 714 It's Crazy Robert
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Credit Scoring is making me mad.

Sometimes I think it's a mistake for people to pull credit scores often or have credit monitoring products [oooops, Fair Isaac just revoked my mod status ... help me, help me, I'm melting ...].

It's best to concentrate on what's in your CRs and how you can improve them.  Check your scores when it's relevant, e.g., when you're actually going to apply for credit.

Hang in there! Smiley Happy
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was going to apply for a 65K educational loan to go to Flight School. I didn't get to submit it this morning because I need some school info. So I want to see what my score was so I go one. Smiley Sad I need all my scores real close to 700.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, so you want to apply for credit ASAP.  Can you ask the lender which CR(s) they pull?  How do you know you need 700?
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

I just called them and they said they mostly use Equifax.
Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

OK, so focus on that CR first.  What's going on?  Have you read Credit Scoring 101?

What's your util?  Anything to dispute? Anything you can try to PFD or GW?
Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.