browe

Credit Secrets Bible...what is this?

I saw an ad for the Credit Secrets Bible.  Amazon.com even sells it.  What is this and is it legit?
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Re: Credit Secrets Bible...what is this?

Save your money. :smileyhappy:
DREAMBIG1234

These forums should be your "CREDIT BIBLE"  This is free and the information is more than helpful... 
Frequent Contributor
CreditBob

I just looked at it online. DO NOT BUY IT!!!!  The same thing goes with having your fico score spiked!!!  For example, in order to get your score from a 600 to around an 800, it will take a few years. Nothing happens in 90 days, unless you have soemthing like a bankruptcy that will being falling off in 90 days, but still it will not be 249 score points.
mycredit07

First of all, unless you used this book, you would have no idea on what you are talking about. I used this book and raised my credit score by over 190 points in 5 months. So there goes your theory. So the book was worth every penny I spent to purchase it. Have a great day and good luck. Neal

Moderator Emeritus
llecs

FYI, this thread is over 5 years old....

mycredit07

Thank you. I noticed that but the matter of fact is the previous comments had no facts backing up the Credit Secrets Bible, just opinions. I just wanted to state a fact from a very happy consumer that purchased this book and used it. Thanks anyway! Neal

Established Member
ForumPheen

How coincidental that something I was thinking about would pop up in the forum. I used Credit Secrets Bible back in 2007 to help me fight back, and it worked.  I was able to keep Cohen & Slamowitz (c/o Discover) at bay, and the bureaus were speedy in correcting my information.  

I am very grateful that I found this forum though, for as much as I liked CSB, it is expensive.  You pay for access to their forums.  I haven't renewed in years.

Starting Score: EX 651/EQ 654/TU 668
Current Score: 716/697/714
Goal Score: 751 as lowest score by 8MAY14

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}