Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit Union Experian PFICO scores?

tag
Not_the_Point
Regular Contributor

Credit Union Experian PFICO scores?

There was a recent thread about someone getting a free FICO score from a CU. It's my understanding that most CU's pull Experian... is it safe to assume that if a CU is giving free "PFICO" type scores as one of their services, that it's a Experian score?

One of my favorite things about my WaMu card is the free TU score every month, even if it's a month old it gives me an idea of where I'm at without having to dish out money out of pocket for the most super-duper-up-to-the-minute FICO score... which I don't need 90% of the time. Only need something that up to date if I was going to buy a car or apply for a credit card or something.... which I don't do very often... and can easily and more cheaply get on a one-time basis by buying all 3 scores here.

I've been looking to see if there was some kind of Experian PFICO type product offered by a bank... maybe a CU is the answer?

8/27/10 -
TU FICO 768
EQ FICO 763
EX PLUS 732

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Credit Union Experian PFICO scores?

Nope. Barry confirmed it. It is a true EX FICO score offered by PSECU (Pa State Employees CU, I think).
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.