Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit score queston

tag
pokerwoody
New Visitor

Credit score queston

I got my credit score from transunion and then i got my all 3 of my credit scores from credit score.com.  The score they provided for my transunion report did not match the score transunion actually gave me.  They actually where 100pt plus differance.  Is it safe to assume the one from transunion is more accurate?  I received the scores on the same day.  

thanks...

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Re: Credit score queston

Welcome to the forums.

All of the scores you have are FAKO scores.  They are accurate for what they are and how they are calculated.  But, they are not FICO scores which is still what most creditors use.

Message 2 of 5
klondike
Valued Member

and the only real Fico score you can get without having a lender pull it is the Equifax Fico from this site. The other 2 bureaus are not publicly availble to a consumer. I made the same mistake and paid Transunion 15.00 a month for over a year Smiley Happy

Starting FICO EQ Score: 597
Current FICO EQ Score: 664
Goal FICO EQ Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 3 of 5
thom02099
Valued Contributor

@klondike wrote:

and the only real Fico score you can get without having a lender pull it is the Equifax Fico from this site. The other 2 bureaus are not publicly availble to a consumer. I made the same mistake and paid Transunion 15.00 a month for over a year Smiley Happy

Reads a bit confusing. 

The EQ FICO sold here matches what most lenders will pull for EQ (Beacon 5.0)

The TU FICO and EX FICO here are publicly available to the consumer.  They just don't match lender pulls, if that's what you're saying.

TU FICO here = TU98 model

EX FICO here = EX08 model

Message 4 of 5
SuperKirby
Established Contributor

@thom02099 wrote:

@klondike wrote:

Reads a bit confusing. 

The EQ FICO sold here matches what most lenders will pull for EQ (Beacon 5.0)

The TU FICO and EX FICO here are publicly available to the consumer.  They just don't match lender pulls, if that's what you're saying.

TU FICO here = TU98 model

EX FICO here = EX08 model

+1 with @thom02099

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.