Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Creditkarma.com?

tag
Drefrombk
New Contributor

Creditkarma.com?

Which CB does Creditkarma.com get their score from?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Re: Creditkarma.com?

Real FAKO from TU

Way innacurate!  Max is 950 or something
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 2 of 11
marty56
Super Contributor

The name Creditkarma scares me.  It like you wake up on realize that you brand new 800 credit score is going down the tubes since you paid $45 on your payment of $54 and its 11:59:59pm on the due date.
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 3 of 11
Meebs

I don't know how Creditkarma.com calculates their scores, but they did change their scoring range in the last year to be in line with the proper ranges for FICO scores.  My Creditkarma.com score was only one point higher than my Equifax score, as retrieved from myFico.com.  I don't want to vouch for them entirely, but maybe they're not as far off as they used to be.

Meebs

Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

While they've recently changed the scoring range to be in-line with FICO scores, it's still a whacked-up TU FAKO. CK has me at almost 60 points over my TU FICO. At times it's been the opposite.
Message 5 of 11
Junejer
Moderator Emeritus

CK uses the same scoring system as TC, which is that stupid TU transrisk score, I believe. For them to state that range of 300-850 is not a good thing for them. It is reserved for FICO scoring.

Starting Score: 469
Current Score: 849
Goal Score: 850

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

i think they base it on tu report my score mirrors my tu score right now it is 3 points lower then my fico tu score
Message 7 of 11
specultr
Regular Contributor

x

x

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

((Does Creditkarma actually pull credit reports from all 3, just TU, or none when scoring credit? I wonder if it can be used for bumpage. ))

what is bumpage and how dose it work?

Message 9 of 11
specultr
Regular Contributor

x

x

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.