Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DCU scores not up

tag
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

DCU scores not up

Are they late? I have only been a member a few month but they have always been up before the 30th of the month in my limited experience. Anyone have any further insight into this?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
mtrea001

Re: DCU scores not up

I haven't recieved mine either, been a member for a while.  Any news? Sorry not much help, just had the same question.

Message 2 of 5
eviLution
Established Contributor

DCU Fico is sent out every last friday of the month and guess what today is?!?!

715 this month!

DCU Platinum: 4000 - Discover IT: 11000 - Walmart: 5000 - AMEX BCP: 18000 - Chase Freedom VS: 5000
in the garden since 1/24/14 - #GARDENSTRONG
Message 3 of 5
parakleet
Valued Contributor

Do you guys have direct deposit or a CC/auto loan with DCU for the fico score? I signed up for the checking acct only and haven't received the score. But I had read some ppl were able to get the score w/ just having the checking acct.

Gardening since 7/16/14
Current: EQ 711 7/13/14; EX 724 TU 721 6/19/14
Goal: 760+
Message 4 of 5
dddewdrop
Valued Contributor

Re: DCU scores up

Yup. I got mine. up 6 points to 654... I don't think my discover and chase accounts have reported for the first time as of yet. I dont anticipate my scores moving that much in the next six months. Not anticipating anything too dramatic just a slow creep up....

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.