cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

DROPPED 27 POINTS!!!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DROPPED 27 POINTS!!!! (NEW Inquiry on my report dated 2006??)

man I got screwed on this cl.  I was given the impression that this store did not pull credit reports, but they do.  so watch yourselves, check with the company before you apply.  sometimes what is advertised is not what actually happens.  I am bummed!
I am likely to get a ding my end of the month at least 10 points.  I did not need this crap!
Message 31 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DROPPED 27 POINTS!!!! (NEW Inquiry on my report dated 2006??)

Hey Phoenix.  when you used Crown..did they do a hard pull (inquiry) on you credit report.  So far I do not see a drop from 700 but this is likely to happen soon unless I continue to bring down my util on totals.
Did anybody else get an inquiry on their credit reports?  Did your level go down?  I would hate to see another 27 point drop on my FICO.
Message 32 of 33
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: DROPPED 27 POINTS!!!!

Phoenix, I checked my new Transunion and I got 700. I only have 2 open accounts at this time. will the reduction of balances continue to up the score? I need to get to 760 by year's end.
Message 33 of 33
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.