cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Daily Instant Fico updates for equifax and Transunion?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Daily Instant Fico updates for equifax and Transunion?

Hey all so I've been using Experian Fico for a month now and love the fact I can get new Fico updates daily! Is this Fico option also available for Equifax and Transunion? I noticed for 13$ I can get a Fico score from equifax is this the same? Is this option also available with Transunion?

11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Daily Instant Fico updates for equifax and Transunion?

Walletthub.com gives you free TU daily. 

Message 2 of 12
NRB525
Super Contributor

Which scoring model is the EX giving? There are many variations of FICO scores, and few sources for FICO 8, the current most common credit card reference score.

Also, I am getting notices nearly every day of "balance changes", but that's because I have 25 active CC, two closed cards, and the daily monitoring through myFICO. Actual score changes on any of the 3 bureaus only happen once or a very few times per month, at least for my file.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 3 of 12
AzaleaB
Established Contributor

EX gives the FICO 8 score. 

Starting Score: EX:570, 8/2011
Current
Scores(8/30/18):
EX08:850; EQ08:850,
TU08:847
Inqs(12 mo): EX/0, EQ/0, TU/0
Goal Scores: 800+
My Cards: BoA Rewards: 30K, Discover IT: 50K, Arrival : 13.3K, CDP: 30.1K, Amex PRG, Amex ED: 22.5K, Amex BCP: 20K, FU: 21K, CSR: 35K, Amazon Store: 20K, Macys:10K, Diners Club:40K
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Are they providing a Fico score daily?

Message 5 of 12
Revelate
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No, Vantage Score 3.0 from TU.  /yawn

That said we'll see how often it updates as to whether it's better than CK for balance changes and tracking against TU.  I do kinda like the interface while poking around in it, more modern than CK even if I can spot the Web framework used without trouble.

Unamused by their doing the stupid math for me, how many days ago something reported rather than the date reported (which is more interesting for me knowing my statement dates cold but I digress).  The Credit Analysis didn't populate right with my data.

End of the day looks like another 0.5 Credit Karma, and that's if their updates are equivalent weekly. 

We'll see how much they spam my spam email account with offers Smiley Happy

        
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

So is my Fico the only place I can get a Transunion Fico score?
Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Revelate wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

No, Vantage Score 3.0 from TU.  /yawn

That said we'll see how often it updates as to whether it's better than CK for balance changes and tracking against TU.  I do kinda like the interface while poking around in it, more modern than CK even if I can spot the Web framework used without trouble.

Unamused by their doing the stupid math for me, how many days ago something reported rather than the date reported (which is more interesting for me knowing my statement dates cold but I digress).  The Credit Analysis didn't populate right with my data.

End of the day looks like another 0.5 Credit Karma, and that's if their updates are equivalent weekly. 

We'll see how much they spam my spam email account with offers Smiley Happy

WalletHub does seem to update daily.  The problem is TU (for me) takes a week or more to update something with the original date.  I've been able to confirm that this week with some timed report pulls on other sites & TU main.  So it does update...it's just TU is slow.  Again - for me. Maybe you are luckier.

If you have CCT or myFICO for the score updates you can cover most bases. 

I haven't gotten any spam from WalletHub so far - just the weekly score update. 

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
So is my Fico the only place I can get a Transunion Fico score?

Golly no.  Lots of credit cards will give you the TU FICO 8 Classic for free: Barclays, Discover, Bank of America, and I am sure others.

Credit Check Total is a credit monitoring service that gives you the FICO 8 Classic from all three bureaus (i.e. including TU) once per month.

There are other places probably too, but those just jump to mind immediately.  Many ways to get FICO scores besides myFICO.  If you want to get a 3-bureau report with dozens of different flavors and versions of FICO scores (FICO 04, FICO 8, FICO 9, ...) myFICO may be the best or only place to go for that.

Message 9 of 12
NRB525
Super Contributor

@AzaleaB wrote:

EX gives the FICO 8 score. 

So, for the EX site, it's $39.95 per month for the 3 bureau reports but no notifications?  I can't see how the $1 for the first 7 days evolves into the pricing for the subscription? Or is that the $19.95 for EX only?

I'm paying $32.53 for the myFICO 3B, including notifications, fraud tracking and quarterly update reports with the multiple version of scores. Not seeing the cost benefit of the other services.

High Bal Jan 2009 $116k on $146k limits 80% Util.
Oct 2014 $46k on $127k 36% util EQ 722 TU 727 EX 727
April 2018 $18k on $344k 5% util EQ 806 TU 810 EX 812
Jan 2019 $7.6k on $360k EQ 832 TU 839 EX 831
March 2021 $33k on $312k EQ 796 TU 798 EX 801
May 2021 Paid all Installments and Mortgages, one new Mortgage EQ 761 TY 774 EX 777
April 2022 EQ=811 TU=807 EX=805 - TU VS 3.0 765
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.