cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Did Equifax Fico Scorepower change?

tag
sweetz706

Did Equifax Fico Scorepower change?

I am in the middle of a mortgage refinance and am trying to obtain my equifax beacon 5.0 score. I used to be able to get it from Myfico and I saw on the boards I could still get it from Equifax. When I pulled that score it was the same as my new updated score on Myfico. When Myfico updated my score it went from a 611 to 638 and now Scorepower is showing the same 638. Did equifax recently change the model? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Equifax customer service reps have not been helpful. 

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
quantumd
Established Member

Re: Did Equifax Fico Scorepower change?

I do not know but right now my Myfico score is 624 and my equifax score is 561, crazy

I just had a student loan added to my credit report, so I think Equifaxe scores, which as far as I know is still 5.0, finds the new loan significant and the new Fico scoring system ignores it

In May, my Fico Score did match what my a mortage broker pulled, exactly , So in May as far as I know Fico was using Beacon 5.0

Starting Score: TU Fico 591 : Equifax Fico 569 5/2012
Current Score: TU Fico9: 625 Equifax Fico9: 625 Experian Fico9: 614 11/2014
Goal Score: 800

Take the FICO Fitness Challenge
Message 2 of 3
HiLine
Blogger

Re: Did Equifax Fico Scorepower change?

Score Power did not change. But MyFICO is no longer offering Score Power reports. The only place from which you can get a Score Power Report is the Equifax website.

I'm a little upset that MyFICO converted my Score Power report that came with my Score Watch subscription to a Standard report. I had to get my Score Power from Equifax. That's $20 + tax down the drain.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.