Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappearing "OK"

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Disappearing "OK"

Hi, I have a question that someone can hopefully answer and give me insight into.  Few months ago i joined "freecreditreport.com", after a friend recommended that i check my credit report, which i have done for three months.  I have an American Express credit card and a student Citi credit card which i use every month (rarely on textbooks Smiley Very Happy)  In the three months of checking, i have noticed that the Citi credit card has "OK" after each month and goes back to the time i opened the Citi credit card, but for American Express, the "OK" for the previous months seems to disappear, although for the current month it shows.  Should i be worried?  Thnx to everyone who helps! Smiley Happy
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
psychic
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Disappearing "OK"

Hi jennysmith88!

A similar question was posed last year.  Take a look at this thread:

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/fico/board/message?board.id=creditcard&message.id=124854

EQ 814 / TU 815 / EX 842
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

It's been the same way with me since I open my Amex card 2 years ago. If you get a hard copy of your reports they will show the OK checks for every Month since you opened the account. EX and EQ r showing from November when I opened the account but TU didn't start reporting til Jan. Hope that helps you a little bit.
Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thnx psychi and I9ikjam for the quick replies!!!  I'm glad that it's nothing I should be worried about.  But if anyone has some further insight as to why it is reported this way, I would appreciate the efforts.  *hugs*
Message Edited by jennysmith88 on 11-17-2009 10:50 AM
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.