Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Disappointed...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Disappointed...

@JayTee1 wrote:

FYI, I just upgraded to "premier" and get them once a month now.

I did that as I'm in the process of obtaining a mortgage for a specific property.  I'll downgrade once that's done.

I don't know if "premier" is new or if I just didn't choose to use it when I upgraded from the one-score basic version.  Regardless, it is there.

I will probably cancel credit check total now, since I was using that for the monthly reports.

I did upgraded to "premier" about a month ago, I wanted my credit report everymonth, but now, I know that I need to pay more attention to my mortgage scores as well.

Message 11 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

I no longer have the 3b monitoring to check this "premier" thing out.  Can anyone post the cost? 

Message 12 of 15
JayTee1
Frequent Contributor

It's right on the myFico home page - $40.

March 2014: Abysmal, low 500s

April 2015: TU 607 | EQ 599 | EX 608
March 2019: TU 717 | EQ 727 | EX 727
Message 13 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@RM21 wrote:
Sometimes they use their own version of scores, and they can differ from what you are using. Sorry you found out like this, but hopefully you'll be able to still achieve your goal soon.

This! Stay stong and it will happen. Good luck to you.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

@JayTee1 wrote:

It's right on the myFico home page - $40.

Thanks for that.  I honestly searched all over for it.  I had never actually scrolled down on that page before, which is why I was missing it. 

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.