Reply
Established Contributor
Anderson
Posts: 716
Registered: ‎06-03-2007
0

Disputed EX

Disputed EX online this eve. Hope I was correct in doing so.
 
I posted the question here yesterday but received no response.
 
EX is reporting a derog with lates on my old mortgage which went to foreclosure. They also report the foreclosure itself in the public records section. Other CRAs only report the foreclosure.
 
My view is that the entire mortgage account should only be shown as a foreclosure, not as an derog account and a public record. Hope my assumption is correct.
 
EX's online dispute process allows a very minimal number of characters in the form. don't know if I was able to describe my dispute accurately enough.   
 
Will wait & see.
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy
Posts: 9,252
Registered: ‎03-19-2007
0

Re: Disputed EX

All I can say is the CRA translates whatever you put in to a 2-digit code to send it off to verify.
 
I wish you luck on this. EX does not bend 1 bit.  

Anderson wrote:
Disputed EX online this eve. Hope I was correct in doing so.
 
I posted the question here yesterday but received no response.
 
EX is reporting a derog with lates on my old mortgage which went to foreclosure. They also report the foreclosure itself in the public records section. Other CRAs only report the foreclosure.
 
My view is that the entire mortgage account should only be shown as a foreclosure, not as an derog account and a public record. Hope my assumption is correct.
 
EX's online dispute process allows a very minimal number of characters in the form. don't know if I was able to describe my dispute accurately enough.   
 
Will wait & see.



Established Contributor
Anderson
Posts: 716
Registered: ‎06-03-2007
0

Re: Disputed EX

Thanks Tim, sounds as if this dispute method will not succeed.
 
Still not sure about my basis of disputing. Anyone had a foreclosure? Did the original real estate loan continue to show as derogatory AND show as a public record/judgement? 

Timothy wrote:
All I can say is the CRA translates whatever you put in to a 2-digit code to send it off to verify.
 
I wish you luck on this. EX does not bend 1 bit.  

New Member
procyon
Posts: 1
Registered: ‎06-27-2007
0

Re: Disputed EX

Yes, my foreclosure reports both late payments and the foreclosure on all 3 agencies.
Established Contributor
Anderson
Posts: 716
Registered: ‎06-03-2007
0

Re: Disputed EX

Thanks for the bad news:smileysad:

procyon wrote:
Yes, my foreclosure reports both late payments and the foreclosure on all 3 agencies.


Established Contributor
Anderson
Posts: 716
Registered: ‎06-03-2007
0

Re: Disputed EX

Update-
Disputed 8/01, been pulling TC reports, still no mention of the dispute. Is this normal? I thought TL would show that it was being disputed.
Established Contributor
Anderson
Posts: 716
Registered: ‎06-03-2007
0

Re: Disputed EX

Received dispute status today-
 
'Item verified & updated'
Moderator Emeritus
Timothy
Posts: 9,252
Registered: ‎03-19-2007
0

Re: Disputed EX

EX has one of the Staples buttons that says "that was easy" when they do their automatic verifications.
Established Contributor
Anderson
Posts: 716
Registered: ‎06-03-2007
0

Re: Disputed EX



Timothy wrote:
EX has one of the Staples buttons that says "that was easy" when they do their automatic verifications.

:smileyvery-happy:  Can picture them using the easy button. Oh well, will drop off Apr 08.

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+
}