Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do MyFICO scores update in real time?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do MyFICO scores update in real time?

Hello, forgive me if this has been asked before or there is already a topic on it; I skimmed through the top and the common thread topic and I didn't see it.

My question is does MyFICO update as soon as the credit company notifies the credit bureaus? I pay the monthly $29.99 score monitoring and often my cards are staggered by the bureaus. For example, my Credit One Card updated the balance on MyFICO for Experian on 11/9, Equifax on 11/10, and TransUnion on 11/15. However, I use CreditKarma as well as it is pretty accurate on the balances (not really the score) and both Equifax and TransUnion balances were both updated there for the same card on 11/7, two days before MyFICO updated Experian. Is there a delay in when MyFICO is updated? Also, would it be safe to trust the dates the balances changed on CreditKarma? 

Thank you in advance to whoever dedicates their time to help me out. 

1 REPLY 1
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

Re: Do MyFICO scores update in real time?

@Anonymous wrote:

Hello, forgive me if this has been asked before or there is already a topic on it; I skimmed through the top and the common thread topic and I didn't see it.

My question is does MyFICO update as soon as the credit company notifies the credit bureaus? I pay the monthly $29.99 score monitoring and often my cards are staggered by the bureaus. For example, my Credit One Card updated the balance on MyFICO for Experian on 11/9, Equifax on 11/10, and TransUnion on 11/15. However, I use CreditKarma as well as it is pretty accurate on the balances (not really the score) and both Equifax and TransUnion balances were both updated there for the same card on 11/7, two days before MyFICO updated Experian. Is there a delay in when MyFICO is updated? Also, would it be safe to trust the dates the balances changed on CreditKarma? 

Thank you in advance to whoever dedicates their time to help me out. 

No I would estimate it's 1-2 days behind.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.