Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Do credit bureaus update on weekends?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do credit bureaus update on weekends?

I am waiting on several changes to come through on my credit reports so I have been updating my credit reports on Truecredit every day.  Does anyone know if the credit bureaus make changes 7 days a week or only Mon-Fri?

Message Edited by ee on 03-02-2008 05:15 PM
Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Do credit bureaus update on weekends?

7 days a week-
Message 2 of 13
glamchick
Established Contributor

I always received my alerts on Saturdays and Sundays.
Gardening since 5/3/2016
Message 3 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Interesting observation glamchick. I too get notices from my cms on saturday's too. I use EXP's Triple Advantage.

Message 4 of 13
Established Member

I am in the same situation. I am waiting on several updates on my CR and pull a report by truecredit.com every day. Did you ever find out if they update on weekends also?
TransUnion
695Date: 5/11/2008
Equifax
670Date: 5/13/2008
Experian
672Date: 5/13/2008
Message 5 of 13
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Mine have! I pulled a TC several weeks ago at about 11:00 Friday night, and then again Saturday night (probably at 11:01, lol.) It had updated, both a new change on EX, which is almost always my first to update, and a different account on EQ, which had already hit EX and TU.

Neither of these changes were there late Friday night.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 6 of 13
MidnightVoice
Super Contributor

Yes
The slide from grace is really more like gliding
And I've found the trick is not to stop the sliding
But to find a graceful way of staying slid
Message 7 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

I was waiting on my new CJ account to report...Friday night 9:36..it was not there...Saturday night 9:40...it was there on EX...so YES...hoping it's there on TU when I update tonight...
Message 8 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

For positive items, the update window is open between 1pm and 3pm on alternate Thursdays.

For negative items, it's 24/7.

Naw, it just seems that way. They do update seven days a week, but as a practical matter, creditors are more apt to report changes Monday through Friday.
Message 9 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

How do you update nightly. I bought 3 months of SW and got 2 free power scores with it.  I already used one, and am holding off using the other.  I am dying to see what my report looks like, but am resisting using my last freebie.
Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.