cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does myFICO give you score alerts when...

tag
jls30286

Does myFICO give you score alerts when...

Does myFICO give you a credit alert when your score goes up due to paying your bills on time for a set period of time?  I have paid all my bills on time for 2 years and I haven't gotten any positive alerts in quite a while (other than when I opened new credit a while back).

I am patiently waiting and trying to repair my credit.

Thanks.

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
thom02099
Valued Contributor

Re: Does myFICO give you score alerts when...

@jls30286 wrote:

Does myFICO give you a credit alert when your score goes up due to paying your bills on time for a set period of time?  I have paid all my bills on time for 2 years and I haven't gotten any positive alerts in quite a while (other than when I opened new credit a while back).

I am patiently waiting and trying to repair my credit.

Thanks.

If you have ScoreWatch, the EQ monitoring, there are settings you can adjust to alert you to changes in your score.  It will only give you changes, you'll still need to periodically purchase reports to see the details, if you want to use the reports here. 

You can also do the freebies as well, such as CreditKarma and Credit Sesame.  Also, if you subscribe to Experian's product, you can also set alerts to monitor changes.  These are, of course, FAKO scores, but they can give you TRENDS in your reports. 

Message 2 of 3
HiLine
Blogger

Re: Does myFICO give you score alerts when...

You'll get periodic score alerts but not credit alerts.

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.