cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Does not meet minimum score criteria?

tag
jazzyfalcon

Does not meet minimum score criteria?

Hello, I am new here and just purchased 10 day free trial. I wanted to check fico, but say does not meet minimum score criteria? What does this mean? Thank you in advance.

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
DaBears
Senior Contributor

Re: Does not meet minimum score criteria?

Hi jazzyfalcon and welcome to the forums!!! You need to call customer service and see if you have a fico score. Do you know what you have listed on your credit reports? 

Community Leader, 

DaBears

Message 2 of 5
mongstradamus
Super Contributor

Do you have any credit at all ? If you don't have any loans, credit card or anything like that your credit report will be blank, hence why you can't get an score

EX Fico 804 11/16/16 Fako 800 Credit.com 11/16/16
EQ SW bank enhanced 11/16/16 839 CK fako 822 11/16/16
TU Fico discover 10/19/16 814 Fako 819 Creditkarma 11/16/16
Message 3 of 5
guiness56
Epic Contributor

Minimum requirements for a FICO score. are:

At least one account that has been open for 6 months or more

At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the CRAs within the last 6 months

And no indication that you are deceased

Message 4 of 5
azguy13
Senior Contributor

Welcome to the forum! Guiness56 has once again beat me to the punch. If you do not have any of the above mentioned accounts, you will not have a FICO score. This is not necessarily a bad thing. This gives you the opportunity to start from scratch with an amazing support structure around you.

If you do in fact have credit history, then it looks like a phone call is in order. 

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.