Does not meet minimum score criteria?

Hello, I am new here and just purchased 10 day free trial. I wanted to check fico, but say does not meet minimum score criteria? What does this mean? Thank you in advance.

Senior Contributor

Re: Does not meet minimum score criteria?

Hi jazzyfalcon and welcome to the forums!!! You need to call customer service and see if you have a fico score. Do you know what you have listed on your credit reports? 

Community Leader, 

DaBears

Super Contributor

Do you have any credit at all ? If you don't have any loans, credit card or anything like that your credit report will be blank, hence why you can't get an score

EX Fico 791 1/7/15 Fako 801 CS/Credit.com 11/24/14
EQ SW bank enhanced 1/27/15 823 quizzle fako 807 1/7/15 CK fako 804 2/7/15
TU Fico Barclay's 1/24/15 793 TU fico walmart 2/5/2015 792 Fako 806 Creditkarma 2/7/15

Minimum requirements for a FICO score. are:

At least one account that has been open for 6 months or more

At least one undisputed account that has been reported to the CRAs within the last 6 months

And no indication that you are deceased

Community Leader
Valued Contributor

Welcome to the forum! Guiness56 has once again beat me to the punch. If you do not have any of the above mentioned accounts, you will not have a FICO score. This is not necessarily a bad thing. This gives you the opportunity to start from scratch with an amazing support structure around you.

If you do in fact have credit history, then it looks like a phone call is in order. 

NFCU Flagship $25,000 I AMEX SPG $23,000 I Chase Sapphire Preferred $17,500 I Discover IT $12,000 I

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions based on Experian or Equifax data (additional FICO® Score versions based on TransUnion data are not currently available on myFICO.com). Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.