Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ -11 :(

tag
BGMWPD320
Regular Contributor

EQ -11 :(

I got a Score Watch alert today, EQ -11 points!

"1 of your accounts reported balance increases."  My BoA CC reported at $140 balance after reporting a zero balance last month.  Does everyone think the 11 point lose is because of the $140 or is it because I have another card reporting a balance? 

The $140 doesn't make that big of a difference in my util %.  It is hard for me to understand that $140 cost me 11 points!!!  EQ is still my high score, now, at 715.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: EQ -11 :(

There are break points. Just $1 can be the difference between gaining or loosing 11 points in your case. That's how it works. The $ amount is different for each person. Example. A debt of $307 and $308 could be the difference. It tends to be in jumps rather than 1 point at a time.
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

What was your util before the balance posted and what was your util after?
Message 3 of 5
BGMWPD320
Regular Contributor

Before the new BoA balance it was around 10.6% reporting.  It is now 11.9% util.
Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I lost 3 points going from $0 to $15 on a $5000 credit limit. My 3 points came back a few days later.. Sometimes I wonder why I bother paying attention Smiley Happy
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.