cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ is NOT Reporting my Revolving Accounts!

tag
adamseve
Established Contributor

EQ is NOT Reporting my Revolving Accounts!

I think I figured out why my EQ score is so low:  they do NOT have any record of my revolving accounts with Cap One, Comenity, or Synchrony.  They are only listing my accounts IIB and my installment loans (auto & student loans).

Is there any waqy to get these accounts reported to EQ?  If so, any advice on how to make this happen is most appreciated.

Thank you in advance Smiley Happy

Message 1 of 8
7 REPLIES 7
Blodreina
Established Contributor

Re: EQ is NOT Reporting my Revolving Accounts!

When were the accounts opened?

Message 2 of 8
JLK93
Established Contributor

@adamseve wrote:

I think I figured out why my EQ score is so low:  they do NOT have any record of my revolving accounts with Cap One, Comenity, or Synchrony.  They are only listing my accounts IIB and my installment loans (auto & student loans).

Is there any waqy to get these accounts reported to EQ?  If so, any advice on how to make this happen is most appreciated.

Those revolving accounts always report to Equifax. Maybe you have a split file.

Message 3 of 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

@oilcan12 wrote:

@adamseve wrote:

+1 for the possibility of a split file, unless these accounts are really new.

Message 4 of 8
adamseve
Established Contributor

@Falere wrote:

When were the accounts opened?

The accounts were opened between 2013 - now...My Ch 7 discharge was May 2013 and I was able to open accounts with Cap 1 immediately afterwards.

Message 5 of 8
adamseve
Established Contributor

@oilcan12 wrote:

@adamseve wrote:

Split file?  How do I get the other half from EQ?  What is a split file?

Message 6 of 8
elim
Senior Contributor

Message 7 of 8
RobertEG
Legendary Contributor

I would begin by calling the creditors and asking if they are reporting to each CRA.....

Message 8 of 8
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.