Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EQ won't report Verizon properly!

tag
haulingthescoreup
Moderator Emerita

Re: EQ won't report Verizon properly!

Right.

You are hardly the first person here to note that any (and all) of the CRA's screw up the reporting and don't seem motivated to get it right.

I don't work for either EQ or FICO, and I'm not an apologist for either. I do try to help people disentangle their reports so that they can find where the underlying reporting errors are.

If by "Ms. Watson", you are referring to my attempts or any other members' attempts to play bumbling sounding board to your Sherlock Holmes, I find that offensive.

Again, I wish you good luck it getting EQ to report correctly. And I hope that your attorney has better luck in reading non-paragraphed communications than do I, or the other members of these forums.
* Credit is a wonderful servant, but a terrible master. * Who's the boss --you or your credit?
FICO's: EQ 781 - TU 793 - EX 779 (from PSECU) - Done credit hunting; having fun with credit gardening. - EQ 590 on 5/14/2007
Message 11 of 16
marty56
Super Contributor

haulingthescoreup wrote:
If by "Ms. Watson", you are referring to my attempts or any other members' attempts to play bumbling sounding board to your Sherlock Holmes, I find that offensive.

Basil Rathbone was the best Sherlock Holmes in my book.  I suppose there was a Mrs. Watson.

Actually Sherlock Holmes respected Dr. Watson.  They made great team so I think his analogy is flawed. 
1/25/2021: FICO 850 EQ 848 TU 847 EX
Message 12 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ms. Watson is a real person who works for Equifax. That is a recent email to her explaining the payment history keys. I posted it in paragraph but when I hit submit it posted as such. Lose the attitude
Message 13 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

The problem is that in there system it is reporting it both ways. I would rather have the paid collection than indication of recent late payments which drop your fico score. Most creditors never get past the FICO score to see the account details
Message 14 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

OMG!!!!! I'm speechless.
Message 15 of 16
Anonymous
Not applicable

This thread is locked.

Message Edited by cheddar on 06-24-2008 09:52 AM
Message 16 of 16
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.