Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EX & EQ Scores Won't Budge

tag
adamseve
Established Contributor

EX & EQ Scores Won't Budge

Hi there,

My TU is recently dropped from 675 to 655 due to new accounts posting to reports.  However, my EX & EQ are still holding steady at 550ish.  I really need to get these to at least 625 by the 1st of December.  What can I do?

Here's what's reporting on each report respectively:

EX
  • 3 PRs - 2 Judgments & BK7 - All have been disputed due to inaccurate info.  Awaiting response and action.
  • 3 Collection Accounts - 2 were IIB and should not have been sold to CA so I'm awaiting the CA response and deletion.  The other account will be paid by end of October.  Once account iss from 2003, one from early '06, and the last one from '07.  I know that these last 2 are really hurting my score since they're new. 
  • 5 IIB accounts...2 of these say charged off, but I'm not sure if this notation is hurting the score.
  • 1 Account that shows Open/Current, was past due 180 days.  This was over a year ago however.

EQ

• 2 PRs - 1 Judgment & BK7 - All have been disputed due to inaccurate info.  Awaiting response and action.
  • 3 Falsely Reporting Tradeline Accounts from Certegy that should be CAs - Have a NACA attorney working on these and reported to FTC and filed complaints with BBB, Dept of Consumer Affairs, and Attorney General.   1 account shows 1 late payment; another shows 2 late payments; and the final one shows 4 late payments.  These are allege returned checks...no proof provided that these are mine.
  • 4 Collection Accounts - 2 were IIB and should not have been sold to CA so I'm awaiting the CA response and deletion.  The other account will be paid by end of October.  One of these accounts has been paid since '04, but I can't seem to get it off my report.  The other account is from 2003, one from early '06, and the last one from '07.  I know that these last 2 are really hurting my score since they're new. 
  • 5 IIB accounts...2 of these say charged off, but I'm not sure if this notation is hurting the score.
  • 1 CO that was really an IIB, but they refuse to update as such even with proof.

My utilization is currently 17% but I PIF each month.  In the last 60 days I've added 8 new accounts and 1 auto loan that has yet to report.

Any advice is appreciated.

Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.