Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EXPN score went 100 from PSECU

tag
rebuildcc
Established Member

EXPN score went 100 from PSECU

So excited and been waiting for so long to see this number pass 700. PSECU/EX FICO score was from 580-604 for the last 6 months, now it suddently jump up to 710 from 604 if I still can remember. PSECU no longer shows the history score. My EQ just also passed 700 mark last two months and just drop few point to 702 as of today. EX is the one pulling me down when applying for mortgage, and my middle score was 620 with TU, WFB pulled last 5/2011. Still excited but don't know how long it will be last Smiley Very Happy. Should I pull TU from myFICO or from TU website if I want a true FICO for TU? I'm closed to getting a conventional loan, instead of FHA loan which I can't buy house nowadays and no seller wants to deal with FHA transaction!
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
-Cain-
Valued Contributor

Re: EXPN score went 100 from PSECU

Are you looking at PSECU's full site? I can see my scores since last June when I became a member. It won't show the graph on my phone, but it will on my PC.
Message 2 of 3
rebuildcc
Established Member

Re: EXPN score went 100 from PSECU

You're right. The graph is not showing up under Your Monthly FICO Score History when viewing on iPad. It does on my computer, my guess the graph is sort of flash and not rendering correctly. My last month score was 602! It has gone up more than 100 points ... and don't know why. Probably those baddies are really falling off sooner than I expected. I will pull the report and compare again.
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.