cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced recovery finally off my credit.

tag
ikanga24
Established Member

Enhanced recovery finally off my credit.

Two weeks ago i noticed there was collection listed on my credit report called Enhanced Recovery. I sent then DV but never got any reply. I then filed a complaint with the BBB. Within two days. It was removed from my credit. My next step is midland funding. Im going file complaint with the BBB and FTC because they also refused to reply my DV letter. I will post the result when i recieve any answer.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
ikanga24
Established Member

Re: Enhanced recovery finally off my credit.

Finally, Midland funding had been deleted from my Equifax credit report. Im now waiting for TU AND EX to delete it. I had  being fight midland for  or almost 5 months. Now i had finally won the battle. With the help of FTC, BBB, i was able to get these lizards from my back. Please people dont give up and keep on fighting until the battle is over. Midland funding are supper bad and dont give up. With hard work, i was able to do it.

Message 2 of 10
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

How did these impact your FICO scores?

Message 3 of 10
ikanga24
Established Member

After removing ehanced recovery from my credit report my score went up by 50 points but i have not get any increase from removing midland funding yet. I will  check it next month and i will post an update.

Message 4 of 10
Simplyjays
New Contributor

what exactly did you do to remove this off your credit report? i have an issue with 2 verizon wireless accounts in collections that have been paid almost 3 years ago but keep posting up as an open account =/ it sucks! and congrats on your victory!

Inquires= 0 as of 3/20/2013 till 4/1/2014
-Amex green NPSL -Discover it 1k -Capital One 1.25k -Walmart 700.00
-JDCU 500.00 -Credit one bank 400.00 (credit builder card =) -Babys R-us 200.00? =(
TU=649
EQ=632 as of 3/20/2013
Message 5 of 10
ikanga24
Established Member

first i sent a letter to them to validate the debt but they refused. I then disputed with the CB for about three times,then i filed complaint with FTC and BBB. Then i noticed it was deleted from Equifax. Im waiting for TU and EX. It was a long fight.
Message 6 of 10
erlafontaine
Valued Member

How long after your last complaints did your midland one come off?  I disputed Midland 3 times with credit bureaus and now with BBB and FTC since they refuse to validate.  Its showing in dispute with equifax and experian right now (this was my 3rd dispute) and the BB and FTC disputes were submitted back on 2/5/13 and I haven't heard anything yet ....although I do notice when I log into midlands website with the account information ........it seems to not pull up the account any more since about a week ago.

I'm wondering if this is maybe a good sign that they are finally removing this account from their system?

Starting Score: Decem 2012 - 568 (EX) ?? (TU FICO) 464 (EQ FICO) 540 (TU) 511 (CREDIT KARMA) 549 (QUIZZLE) 608 (CREDIT SESAME)
Current Score: December 2013 - 633 (EX) 585 (TU FICO) 583 (EQ FICO) 611 (TU) 591 (CREDIT KARMA) 623 (QUIZZLE) 660 (CREDIT SESAME) 660 (CREDIT.COM)
Goal Score: 700 across the board - Hoping to buy a home by March 2014..All baddies removed except for one stubborn First Premier who refuses to take it off even though it's PIF! GRRR

In my wallet: Home Depot $500 | Buckle $250 | Express $500 | Loft $500 | VS $350

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 7 of 10
ikanga24
Established Member

The same thing happen to  me. When i files complaint with the  BBB  midland refuse to validate so i filed complaint with the FTC. I didnt recieved any response from the FTC but when i check my three credit report. It stated that  midland account on my credit is being investigate by the FTC.  Within a month, Midland was deleted from EQ  but still show pending on TU AND EX. I am waiting to see that will happen. In  your case they might deleted it from your credit report. Just keep your eye on it. Sometimes you dont get any response but they will delete it. It took me more disputes to get rid of them. Dont give up and keep fight. Trust me, it will come off.

Message 8 of 10
erlafontaine
Valued Member

Thanks I hope so ....ive sent so many letters and disputes and it's just frustrating to see that they are still just sitting on my report

Starting Score: Decem 2012 - 568 (EX) ?? (TU FICO) 464 (EQ FICO) 540 (TU) 511 (CREDIT KARMA) 549 (QUIZZLE) 608 (CREDIT SESAME)
Current Score: December 2013 - 633 (EX) 585 (TU FICO) 583 (EQ FICO) 611 (TU) 591 (CREDIT KARMA) 623 (QUIZZLE) 660 (CREDIT SESAME) 660 (CREDIT.COM)
Goal Score: 700 across the board - Hoping to buy a home by March 2014..All baddies removed except for one stubborn First Premier who refuses to take it off even though it's PIF! GRRR

In my wallet: Home Depot $500 | Buckle $250 | Express $500 | Loft $500 | VS $350

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

Message 9 of 10
ikanga24
Established Member

Dont give up. I know how you feel. i had being there but there is hope.
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.