Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Eq deleted collection, will TU too?

tag
FicoPower
Regular Contributor

Eq deleted collection, will TU too?

Hello, I am happy to see that EQ deleted my medical collection from my report.  I will be even happier once I confirm this next month (I assume even file deletions are updated at the beginning of the month, or right away?)  Anyway, now that EQ has removed these listings, will TransUnion do the same automatically?  I doubt it, so I may write them again just to make sure.  Thanks.
Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
smallfry
Senior Contributor

Re: Eq deleted collection, will TU too?

@FicoPower wrote:
Hello, I am happy to see that EQ deleted my medical collection from my report.  I will be even happier once I confirm this next month (I assume even file deletions are updated at the beginning of the month, or right away?)  Anyway, now that EQ has removed these listings, will TransUnion do the same automatically?  I doubt it, so I may write them again just to make sure.  Thanks.

Maybe not. A friend of mine has 3 collections on EQ 10 on EX and 9 on TU. Even though EQ performed a mass deletion a few months back the collections did not budge off the other reports. 

Message 2 of 5
FicoPower
Regular Contributor

OMG OMG I just bought a new score from EQ and it went from 630 to 673! 
Message Edited by FicoPower on 06-24-2009 01:15 AM
Message 3 of 5
llecs
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats!
Message 4 of 5
FicoPower
Regular Contributor

Thanks llecs!
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.