Established Contributor
Andy77

Equifax Advantage Scores

I signed up for Equifax Advantage and when I signed in, up popped and equifax, transunion, and experian score

All (3) scores were lower then lets say my Equifax if pulled from Myfico and Transunion if pulled from Creditkarma

What are my Equifax scores like 80 points lower then the others?

Thanks

Regular Contributor
dollar_bill

Re: Equifax Advantage Scores

Compare all three of your reports, you know, the details. You likely have accounts/negatives/collections reporting on some reports, but not all three bureau's. Everytime I see a different score (by different we're talking more than 10pts) it's because a particular account (good or bad) is only partially reporting (not all three bureau's).

Some creditors also report differently to the bureau's, probably a software thing with poorly trained employees.  I can't imagine the amount of time that goes into credit bureau reporting on a daily basis. What a job huh?

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+