Established Contributor
mymy

Equifax=CSC Credit Services =Interlink Dallas..what gives?

I know that Equifax subcontract in 15 states with a horrible company called CSC  services, as if that wasn't bad enough!

I submitted a CR dispute to CSC by CMRR, and it was returned with a notation to forward to INTERLINK DALLAS...who the heck is Interlink and why is this happening....anyone with experience and help in dealing with these clowns?    Thanks
Valued Member
sunmaiden

Re: Equifax=CSC Credit Services =Interlink Dallas..what gives?

I have to deal with CSC and I fax them my disputes and I also dispute over the phone and on-line
They've been ok  to deal with so far.   Slow to make changes though.
Established Contributor
mymy

yeah, i disputed by phone, never heard back....tried online, on their High School class project website...but can NEVER login to dispute.....always get an error message so CMRR was my only option...what number/website do you use?   do you have problems with username and password?
Valued Member
sunmaiden

Igo to csc.com and look under services and then  credit services.   Their fax number is 281-878-5088  for disputes.   The phone number is 1-800-392-7816 and ask for consumer credit,   if they don't act like they understand, tell them you're checking on your credit file.  They have to connect you.  I've never had a problem with on-line, I did have to register first with CSC   I usually deal with Tiffany.
Valued Member
sunmaiden

And a fax dispute was accepted because  it was noted on my credit report the following week.
Established Contributor
mymy

ok, thats sum good info, ill try that...thanks
Moderator Emeritus
Tuscani

Don't get me started on the CSC website.. You have to reregister on every visit.. I often wonder how CSC gets away with not responding to disputes like they do.. However, I wouldn't doubt if it is their site not successcully transmitting them... or if it just falls back to CSC sucking as a whole.

PS... "High School Project" is  compliment when compared to CSC. :smileytongue:
Established Contributor
mymy

BTW, how do I go about getting Equifax/CSC to post POSITIVE TL's?

I have a auto loan and a CC, that NONE of the "OK" tags, are showing up.  Justa bunch of Blanks, but the loan is listed....

suggestions?
Senior Contributor
Noah_Bodie
Established Contributor
mymy

thanks for the contact info and feedback...

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+