Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Equifax Credit score dropped 13 pts no new accounts added

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Equifax Credit score dropped 13 pts no new accounts added

Has anyone had any issues with their credit score dropping today? My just dropped 13 points and it says that I had something on my report that is 60 days or greater past due. I pulled my actual report and there is nothing new. Is anyone else having this problem today?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
kjm79
Valued Contributor

Re: Equifax Credit score dropped 13 pts no new accounts added

Was this on MyFico or another monitoring site?

If it was here, check your utlization (maybe a cc balance reported you didn't expect) see if an old account fell off. Check to see if a previously open account has been closed (possibly altering your UTIL). If there's a true score drop, something changed and it's on the report. 

CH 7 Filed 7/27/15 Discharged 11/16/15
Starting Score: EQ 620 TU 568 EX 593
Current Score (07/13/16): EQ 674 TU 649 EX 674 (FICO's 08)
Cap1 QS ($5350) (Combined QS and QS1) Discover It ($4100) MilStar ($8,600) Fingerhut ($800)
Off to the garden 05/01/16
Message 2 of 6
WoodlandFlora
Established Member

I'm having the same issue. My report is squeaky clean. I've never had a late in my life. No one can tell me, nor figure out why it is saying that. Something has to be awry.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where did you get the Equifax score from?  I hope it is not from Credit Karma....

Message 4 of 6
joejoseph

Mine dopped like 30 points and I added an authorized user account. Something is going on withe the credit scoring. All my other reports are better. 

Message 5 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Where are you guys/gals seeing the drop?  Is it FICO scores or FAKOs?

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.