Valued Member
starboundphoenix

Equifax ERS 3.0 scoring

All,

I did a search for this first and couldn't find anything on it, so I thought I would share and spark some conversation or at least give someone a point of reference.

I recently app'd for a revolving account that is held by Comenity Bank. They pulled an Equifax score of 918 and stated the possible range was 1-999. I haven't seen any score range like this before, but a google search shed some light.

Apparently Equifax is offering the Equifax Risk Score (ERS) 3.0 as an alternative to FICO. Anyone else seen this yet?

-sb

Starting Score: EX: 652 FICO | TU: ??? FICO | EQ ??? FICO
Current Score: EX: 760 FICO | TU: 737 FICO | EQ: 754 FICO
Goal Score:      EX: 750 FICO | TU: 750 FICO | EQ: 750 FICO
Venture, BCP, Zync, USAA AMEX, Freedom, Forward, NFCU Flagship, Discover, Barclay, Mil Star, United Explorer

myFICO is the consumer division of FICO. Since its introduction 20 years ago, the FICO® Score has become a global standard for measuring credit risk in the banking, mortgage, credit card, auto and retail industries. 90 of the top 100 largest U.S. financial institutions use the FICO Score to make consumer credit decisions.

>> About myFICO
FICO Score - The Score that matters
Click to Verify - This site chose VeriSign SSL for secure e-commerce and confidential communications.
Fair Isaac Corporation is a BBB Accredited Financial Service in San Rafael, CA
FOLLOW US Social Media Facebook Twitter Pinterest Google+