vanillabean
Valued Contributor
Message 91 of 116
Ubuntu
Regular Contributor

Re: Equifax FICO 08 percentiles

@Anonymous-own-fico wrote:

Might this link be of help to you?

http://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/myFICO-Product-Feedback/FICO-3-Bureau-Credit-Monitoring/m-p/3375801#M12217

@Anonymous-own-fico Thanks for the tip.

For anyone too lazy to follow the link or who follows it and then stares blankly at the screen for 20 seconds (like me) it's a post by bdhu2001 that says:

"I found my percentiles from the mobile app."

Here's a link to it for iPhone users: https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/myfico-mobile/id714626557

If you're an Android user then you're sadly left sitting out in the cold (like me).

Come on myFICO, show us some Android love...

Message 92 of 116
HiLine
Blogger

I sent an email to Customer Service yesterday asking where to find percentile with the new report format in case we can't figure out on our own. I find it hard to believe that they only allow people that use their iPhone app to view their percentiles.
Message 93 of 116
Ubuntu
Regular Contributor

@HiLine wrote:
I sent an email to Customer Service yesterday asking where to find percentile with the new report format in case we can't figure out on our own. I find it hard to believe that they only allow people that use their iPhone app to view their percentiles.

I'll be thrilled if they reply.

My guess is that the iPhone app has it because it was modeled on the previous interface we're all used to. When they created the new interface they either decided to remove it or it was left out by accident.

If were luckly they'll add it back in the next time they make updates. If we're unluck it'll never be high on the priority list and it'll be gone forever.

Message 94 of 116
HiLine
Blogger

A scarier thought is that they may decide to remove this feature from future updates of the iPhone app. This may be our last chance to complete the percentile chart.
Message 95 of 116
HiLine
Blogger

They haven't got back to me, and I doubt they will. Looks like the only to figure out your percentile is getting the iPhone app then.
Message 96 of 116
Ubuntu
Regular Contributor

I know this thread is getting older but I finally got around to borrowing an iphone so I could check my Score Watch percentiles.

Unfortunately I still don't see percentiles for my Score Watch alerts which is a shame because I have 13 scores that aren't on the list.

I do see them on my reports thought.  I may have been misreading previous posts and that's the only place where they appear or I may just not be looking in the right place.

The only one I have that's not already on the list is:

748 = 61%

which doesn't jibe well with the rest of the list because there is a 747 recorded as 62%.

Message 97 of 116
HiLine
Blogger

That is indeed very strange. I'll add your observation to the list though.
Message 98 of 116
HiLine
Blogger

Not sure if percentiles translate across CRA's, but I have the following

TU: 754 = 64%

EX: 742 = 60%

These are actually right in the range for the EQ scores. So those of us that purchased the 3-bureau report, we actually have 3 observations in one report Smiley Happy

It seems the only way to get the percentiles is through the iPhone app and on the 3-bureau report now.

Message 99 of 116
Imperfectfuture
Super Contributor

Guess I won't be caring about percentiles then.
Signature needs updating
Message 100 of 116
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.