Credit Cards Center Credit cards from our partners
Reply
Frequent Contributor
Posts: 360
Registered: ‎02-20-2008
0

Equifax.com FICO model

What model is the FICO option for equifax premiere subscriptions?  I've never opted to use it since i get the FICO here....if it's a different model then I think i might get it.

 

And before someone tries to reply with the differences between FAKO and FICO.....don't.  It's a very direct question and users of the service will know what i'm talking about.  Smiley Happy


Established Contributor
Posts: 828
Registered: ‎12-09-2012
0

Re: Equifax.com FICO model

[ Edited ]

The premiere subscription model is also Beacon 5.0...or the same score you can buy here. If you pull them on the same day, they should match. At least, that was the case in the past.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 360
Registered: ‎02-20-2008
0

Re: Equifax.com FICO model


foofighter74 wrote:

The premiere subscription model is also Beacon 5.0...or the same score you can buy here. If you pull them on the same day, they should match. At least, that was the case in the past.


Thanks foofighter.

 

.....

 

off to youtube to watch The Rock jump off a building to My Hero.


Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 32,865
Registered: ‎08-04-2007
0

Re: Equifax.com FICO model

OP, it's a FAKO on the Equifax Complete Premier Plan. Their FAKO is the "Equifax Credit Score".

 

http://www.equifax.com/premier/

 

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 360
Registered: ‎02-20-2008
0

Re: Equifax.com FICO model

[ Edited ]

llecs wrote:

OP, it's a FAKO on the Equifax Complete Premier Plan. Their FAKO is the "Equifax Credit Score".

 

http://www.equifax.com/premier/

 


foofighter knew what i was talking about.  As a priemere subscriber, you have the option of purchasing a FICO score (separate from their FACO).  That's what i was asking about.  Or everyone can buy it, i dunno...but it's separate from their fako


Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 32,865
Registered: ‎08-04-2007
0

Re: Equifax.com FICO model


basballguy wrote:

llecs wrote:

OP, it's a FAKO on the Equifax Complete Premier Plan. Their FAKO is the "Equifax Credit Score".

 

http://www.equifax.com/premier/

 


foofighter knew what i was talking about.  As a priemere subscriber, you have the option of purchasing a FICO score (separate from their FACO).  That's what i was asking about.  Or everyone can buy it, i dunno...but it's separate from their fako


Is this an add-on purchase you can make for the FICO? I had the service before, but a lot had changed with these CMSs.

Frequent Contributor
Posts: 360
Registered: ‎02-20-2008
0

Re: Equifax.com FICO model


llecs wrote:

basballguy wrote:

llecs wrote:

OP, it's a FAKO on the Equifax Complete Premier Plan. Their FAKO is the "Equifax Credit Score".

 

http://www.equifax.com/premier/

 


foofighter knew what i was talking about.  As a priemere subscriber, you have the option of purchasing a FICO score (separate from their FACO).  That's what i was asking about.  Or everyone can buy it, i dunno...but it's separate from their fako


Is this an add-on purchase you can make for the FICO? I had the service before, but a lot had changed with these CMSs.


Looks like it can be bought stand alone.  http://www.equifax.com/credit-score/

 

I don't see the advantage of buying it there though since it's less here.


Frequent Contributor
Posts: 358
Registered: ‎04-08-2013
0

Re: Equifax.com FICO model

I got it today and its 14.95 with 4 fico pulls a year. Score matches Myfico exactly but I like Myfico better.
Moderator Emeritus
Posts: 32,865
Registered: ‎08-04-2007
0

Re: Equifax.com FICO model


HYPASS33 wrote:
I got it today and its 14.95 with 4 fico pulls a year. Score matches Myfico exactly but I like Myfico better.

I had that service too. It'll alert for all 3 and the advantage is that you can get a full EQ report whenever you want and pull the new FICO whenever you want.

Forums posts are not provided or commissioned by FICO. Forums posts have not been reviewed, approved or otherwise endorsed by FICO. It is not FICO's responsibility to ensure all posts and/or questions are answered.

Advertiser Disclosure: The listings that appear on myFICO are from companies from which myFICO receives compensation, which may impact how and where products appear on myFICO (including, for example, the order in which they appear). myFICO does not review or include all companies or all available products.
† Credit cards for FICO Score ranges: The score ranges are guidelines based on internal myFICO analysis of actual applicant approvals, and having a FICO Score in a particular range does not guarantee you will be approved for credit cards recommended in that range. These ranges were not provided by any card issuer.

Copyright ©2001-2015 Fair Isaac Corporation. All rights reserved.   | Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Sitemap

IMPORTANT INFORMATION: All FICO® Score products made available on myFICO.com include a FICO® Score 8, along with additional FICO® Score versions. Your lender or insurer may use a different FICO® Score than the versions you receive from myFICO, or another type of credit score altogether. Learn more

FICO, myFICO, Score Watch, The score lenders use, and The Score That Matters are trademarks or registered trademarks of Fair Isaac Corporation. Equifax Credit Report is a trademark of Equifax, Inc. and its affiliated companies. Many factors affect your FICO Score and the interest rates you may receive. Fair Isaac is not a credit repair organization as defined under federal or state law, including the Credit Repair Organizations Act. Fair Isaac does not provide "credit repair" services or advice or assistance regarding "rebuilding" or "improving" your credit record, credit history or credit rating. FTC's website on credit.